BD Swiss excels at customer service with plenty of contact options, and their SpotOption trading software is intuitive with great functionality. Offering over 200 options choices. However, they are extremely reputable, have excellent market coverage and low margins, making BDSwiss binary options one of our highest rated trading partners.
BD Swiss is a well known name in the world of binary options. Offering 24/7 trading, this broker offers over 250 underlying assets in six different trading formats and serves 500,000 clients worldwide. Offering returns of up to 85%, BD Swiss is a regulated and authorised broker, being registered with CySEC for the clients’ peace of mind. Their online account registration process is very simple and trading is intuitive and convenient through the Spot Option trading platform. With a good choice of deposit and withdrawal options and a high quality, multilingual customer service team who can be contacted via numerous methods, there is a lot going for this broker.
BDSwiss is a trading name of BDSwiss Holding Plc, which is an investment firm that is regulated and authorised by CySEC under license number 199/13 so potential clients can be reassured that they are not falling for a scam broker. Recently integrated with the automated trading robot from OptionRobot.com, BDSwiss was originally established in 2011 and is registered in Cyprus. As one of the leading financial institutions in Europe in the Binary Options, Forex and CFDs sector, BD Swiss state that they are keen to enable traders at all levels of experience to access the world of trading. Clients who choose this broker can have peace of mind that their funds are in safe hands since, in accordance with EU regulations, all non-invested client account funds up to 20,000 Euros are secured through the Cypriot Investor Compensation Fund. As BD Swiss was also named by FX Empire as the Most Reliable Broker, clients can rest assured that they have chosen a reliable operator.
The assets offered by BDSwiss include:
FX – 33 currency pairs
Commodities – 17
Indices – 43
Pairs – 26
Stocks – 111
Overall, there are more than 250 underlying assets to choose from with this binary options broker.
Bonuses & VIP programs
BDSwiss does not offer any bonuses or VIP programs.
Mobile trading is fully supported by BD Swiss thanks to their BD Swiss trading app which is available for Android and iOS devices including both smartphones and tablets. Its intuitive interface allows for complete client account access and offers all of the functionality of the desktop version. Some of the features of the BD Swiss mobile app include:
- Live market trading 24 hours a day 7 days a week from any location worldwide
- Opportunities to make a profit of up to 450% per trade
- A user friendly and fun interface
- Opportunities to trade on hundreds of available assets
- Seamless and complete synchronisation with BD Swiss trading accounts
- Ability to track current market trends through live chart feeds
- Available in numerous languages
- Reliable and secure deposit and withdrawal systems
Deposits and Withdrawals
Deposits and withdrawals are easy to action and can be completed via the client account panel. The various payment methods available include:
- Credit Cards
- Debit Cards
- Bank wire transfer
Deposits are instantly processed when using a credit or debit card or one of the e-Wallet methods, however bank wire transfers can take up to 5 days to appear in the client’s account. Withdrawals are processed within 48 hours with funds taking up to 7 days to be cleared depending on the method chosen. In the majority of cases, there are no fees levied on withdrawals by this broker.
Accounts can be opened in a choice of three base currencies: GBP, EUR or USD, and the minimum deposit required is £200/200 EUR/$200. The minimum amount that can be withdrawn from an account is £10/10 EUR/$10 and there are no maximum limits imposed on either withdrawals or deposits. All financial transactions are guaranteed to be safe thanks to the strong SSL encryption systems used by this broker.
BD Swiss have provided their clients with a number of convenient contact methods through which the knowledgeable support team can be contacted. Their website itself is available in 16 different languages to suit the needs of clients all over the world and telephone and live chat support is also available in 5 languages with responses being speedy and professional. Enquiries can also be made through a number of other convenient methods including:
- Online web form
- Email – there are 3 supplied email addresses, one for support, one for marketing and one for investor relations
- Online Live Chat facility
Customer support can be accessed at any time between 9 am and 11.30 pm CET.
Extra Features and Resources
The BD Swiss website offers a range of useful resources including educational resources like live webinars and courses. There is also an up to date economic calendar, traders journal and newly released economic news to help investors to inform their trading strategy. While not every customer is offered a Forex demo account, this is a facility that some clients can take advantage of if they contact the client support centre and make a request.
Overall, BD Swiss has a lot to offer its potential clients. Some of the pros and cons of choosing this binary options broker include:
- Regulated and licensed broker with CySEC for client peace of mind
- Over 250 underlying assets to choose from
- Use of popular Spot Option software which is intuitive and user friendly
- No need for any installations or downloads to access the binary options trading interface as the system is web-based
- Access to trading from iOS and Android mobile devices through the BD Swiss trading app
- Multilingual customer support in 5 languages
- A good choice of customer service contact methods including instant options like Live Chat
- A good range of payment methods for deposit and withdrawal to choose from including modern e-Wallet options like Skrill and Neteller
- Rapid and simple deposit and withdrawal process
- Free access to educational resource and handy trading tools
- Low minimum deposit amount makes this a good choice of broker for novice investors
- Secure personal and financial details thanks to strong SSL encryption systems
- Simple online registration process
- Customer support centre is not open for contact 24 hours
- No VIP account options to suit high volume traders
Is BD Swiss a scam broker or can they be trusted?
BD Swiss is a reliable and trustworthy broker that is licensed, authorised and registered with CySEC for the clients’ peace of mind.
Is BD Swiss a good choice of binary options broker for new traders?
Yes, BD Swiss has a relatively low minimum initial deposit and therefore is a good choice for any new investors who are keen to learn more about the basics of binary options trading without taking too great a financial risk. The Spot Option trading platform used by this broker is also user friendly and intuitive enough for beginners to easily understand and utilise.
How do I open an account with BD Swiss?
The account registration process with BD Swiss is carried out online and is quick and simple to action. Clients simply click on the “Start Trading” link on the website, fill in their personal information and provide identification verification information and then they are ready to make their first deposit and begin trading.
Are my finances secure with BD Swiss?
BD Swiss uses the latest SSL encryption software to ensure that all personal and financial details are well protected from hacking and cybercrime. All non-invested client funds up to 20,000 Euros are also covered by the Cypriot Investor Compensation Fund in the event of the broker’s insolvency.
What is the quickest and easiest way to contact BD Swiss?
BD Swiss operates a convenient online Live Chat facility which can quickly and easily be accessed through the broker’s homepage. This service is available in 5 different languages and is ideal for getting a rapid response to any urgent queries or issues.
*Your capital is at risk. Trade with caution, these products might not be suitable for everyone so make sure you understand the risks involved.