Tropical Trade offers bonuses of between 20% and 75% as well as other VIP perks, and their trading software is cutting edge and extremely easy for both new traders and experienced investors alike. Their customer support can be contacted via a number of methods and is available 24/7. However, they only offer around 60 different assets for trading.
Tropical Trade offers its clients the opportunity to enjoy high profits with no fee through a user friendly web based trading interface. Their trading academy offers a range of resources suited to various levels of client experience and this broker offers continuous real time updates on all asset price movements. They also offer accurate trading signals to inform their clients’ investments as well as a 24/7 professional client support service. With no need to download any software or pay any hidden charges, Topical Trade offers payouts of up to 89% on binary options trades.
Tropical Trade is owned and operated by Cumberland Capital which is a company based in Liverpool in the UK. It is not regulated or licensed by any recognised body or authority, however they do promise clients a secure and safe trading experience with strong SSL encryption across their website and strong security and privacy policies for the clients’ benefit. They unfortunately are unable to access any clients from the United States, Australia, Canada, Belgium or France for trading.
Tropical Trade only offers around 60 assets for trading including:
Currencies – 35
Commodities – 4
Stocks – 22
Indices – 7
Bonuses & VIP Programs
Tropical Trade offers all newly registered clients a welcome bonus which ranges from 20% to 75% depending on the account types opened. Basic account holders receive a 20% bonus, Pro account holders get a 35% bonus, Gold account holders receive a 70% bonus, VIP account holders receive a 50% bonus and Corporate account holders receive a 30% bonus. VIP and corporate clients also receive some excellent extra perks including unlimited access to all levels of educational resources, 7 hours of 1 to 1 training, the services of an executive or corporate broker and analyst, 5 or 10 risk free trades and access to personalised trading signals.
Tropical Trade offers a convenient 100% internet based trading interface which allows seamless and speedy access as well as fast trade execution without the need for any installations or downloads of memory intensive software. This also means that traders are not tied to their PC and can access their trading account and place trades from any internet enabled device as long as they are connected to the web from any location in the world and at any time.
Deposits and Withdrawals
Tropical Trade offers an several payment options for making account deposits and withdrawals. These include:
- Diners Club
- Visa Electron
- Bank transfer
Making a deposit is easy and rapid as well as being completely secure and are usually received instantly except in the case of bank transfers where it can take up to 5 days for a payment to appear and a fee may be levied. Accounts can be opened in one of 5 currencies: Pounds Sterling, US Dollars, Australian Dollars, Canadian Dollars or Euros. The minimum accepted deposit is $200 with the maximum amount accepted by credit card being $20,000. There is no maximum imposed on wire transfers. There is also a maximum withdrawal limit of $20,000.
The Tropical Trade client support team can be contacted via several methods to respond to queries and to resolve any issues which may occur.
- Live Chat
- Telephone (phone lines in the UK, America and Australia)
- Web form
The website has a frequently asked questions section so that clients can immediately get an answer to all of the most common basic queries which are regularly posed.
Support is available 24 hours a day 7 days a week and the website is available in 2 languages – Italian and English.
Extra Features and Resources
Tropical Trade offers its clients excellent educational resources to help them to learn more about trading binary options. There are ebooks and video courses available to clients at all levels of experience, with more advanced courses being available to those with higher level accounts. There is also free 1 to 1 training available for all newly registered clients. Financial news is always available from the home page and all clients can benefit from access to trading signals.
If you are considering choosing Tropical Trade as your preferred binary options broker, there are a number of positive factors to consider, however there are also some disadvantages too:
- Cutting edge trading software that is suitable for use by both experienced and novice traders
- 100% online trading interface requiring no installations or downloads
- Instant customer support via the live chat facility
- Multilingual website
- Strong SSL encryption
- Trading signals
- Educational resources
- Several account types to suit the needs of all traders
- 24 hour customer support 7 days a week
- VIP accounts with extra benefits
- Bonuses available
- Clients from France, Belgium, USA, Canada and Australia are not accepted
- Not licensed or regulated by any recognised body
- No mobile app
- Only around 60 assets available
Can I trade with Tropical Trade using my mobile device?
Increasing numbers of traders are choosing to execute trades from their mobile devices like smartphones and tablets on a regular basis, so companies like Tropical Trade are mobile optimising their platforms to ensure that they offer seamless access to trading accounts and trade executions from any internet enabled device through the provision of a 100% web based platform. As no software needs to be downloaded or installed, it is possible to use the online trading interface on any type of Android or iOS device from anywhere in the world.
Does it cost anything to register with Tropical Trade?
It does not cost the client anything to register with Tropical Trade and there are no hidden costs or fees to worry about.
Which currencies can I open a Tropical Trade account in?
There are 5 different currencies that you can use to open your Tropical Trade account. These include:
- US Dollar
- Pound Sterling
- Canadian Dollar
- Australian Dollar
Once you have selected a trading currency you will be unable to change to a different one at a later time.
What account types are offered by Tropical Trade?
There are 5 account types offered by Tropical Trade including:
- Basic – for a minimum deposit of $200 clients receive a 20% welcome bonus together with access to a junior broker and the 1st education centre package
- Pro – for a minimum deposit of $2500 clients receive a 35% welcome bonus together with access to a senior broker, access to the 1st and 2nd education centre packages, an hour of 1 to 1 personal training and access to general trading signals
- Gold – for a minimum deposit of $6500, clients receive a 70% welcome bonus together with access to an executive broker, 3 risk free trades, 3 hours of 1 to 1 advanced training, access to general trading signals and access to education packages 1, 2 and 3.
- VIP- for a minimum deposit of $50,000 clients receive a 50% welcome bonus together with access to an executive broker and analyst, 5 risk free trades, 7 hours of 1 to 1 advanced training, access to personalised trading signals and access to all education packages.
- Corporate – for a minimum deposit of $100,000 clients receive a 30% welcome bonus together with access to an corporate broker and analyst, 10 risk free trades, unlimited 1 to 1 advanced training, access to personalised trading signals and access to all education packages.
I am from the USA can I trade with Tropical Trade?
Unfortunately at the present time no clients from the USA are accepted by Tropical Trade for investment products. Clients from Canada, Australia, France and Belgium are also unable to register and trade with this broker.
Does Tropical Trade offer educational resources?
There are many excellent educational resources offered by Tropical Trade, so whether you are a brand new trader or an experienced investor there are ebooks and videos to help you to maximise your profits. There is also a useful glossary to help you to understand the most commonly used technical terms in binary options trading.