Verum Option has its own VIP programme to reward high volume clients and it also offers competitions for real money prizes. Both new and existing customers can also benefit from a 20% deposit insurance. The software used by this broker is technologically cutting edge and is easy to use, even for beginners. When it comes to customer support, there are several available methods of contacting the knowledgeable and friendly team and there are around 200 assets to choose from, making this an excellent choice of broker for anyone who likes variety in their investments.
Verum Option is a recently established online binary options broker that offers a user friendly platform and low minimum deposits as well as minimum stakes of just $1. Offering over 200 assets from around the world, this broker ensures its clients’ safety with strong SSL encryption and secure deposit and withdrawal options. This award winning broker uses cutting edge software powered by the popular, technologically advanced SpotOption Technologies company for the highest quality trading experience for both novice and experienced clients alike.
Verum Option is registered in Scotland and is owned by Colyton Services LP. This broker has won several awards including the Best Broker in CIS award for the 2015 AFT Awards, Best Binary Options Broker 2015 from the Masterforex-V Expo and Best Binary Broker 2015 from ShowFX. This broker is regulated by the Financial Market Relations Regulation Centre and is a member of the National Association of Forex Dealers. Clients from several regions and countries are not accepted by this broker including Syria, Iran, North Korea, Japan, the USA, the UK, and the Canadian provinces of Saskatchewan, British Columbia and Quebec.
Verum Option offers around 200 assets for traders to select from.
Their list of assets includes:
Bonuses & VIP programs
Verum Option has a VIP programme aimed at high volume clients with an account balance of over $1000 and this offers a host of impressive benefits including 2% higher payouts on all base options, a personal account manager, a non-risk $100 investment on your birthday and an increased maximum stake of $3000 instead of $1500. Verum Option also offers a 20% deposit insurance for both new and existing clients as well as occasional competitions that offer cash prizes.
As well as offering an entirely web based platform for trading that requires no installations or downloads, and which can be easily accessed from any internet enabled mobile device, Verum Option has also developed a proprietary mobile app which allows seamless access to clients’ trading accounts when on the move. With all of the functionality of the PC version, the mobile app can be downloaded for free to iOS and Android devices via the Apple Store or Google Play Store.
Deposits and Withdrawals
Verum Option has taken care to offer its clients a good choice of deposit and withdrawal methods to suit the preferences and needs of all of their clients. The available deposit options include:
- Visa and MasterCard credit cards – a minimum deposit amount of $50 is accepted, and a maximum deposit amount of $950 in a single transaction. A fee of 3.5% is applied.
- UpayCard – a minimum deposit amount of $50 is accepted, and a maximum deposit amount of $5000 in a single transaction. A fee of 2.9% is applied.
- PayBoutique – a minimum deposit amount of $50 is accepted, and a maximum deposit amount of $5000 in a single transaction. A fee of 4% is applied.
- Webmoney – a minimum deposit amount of $50 is accepted, and a maximum deposit amount of $5000 in a single transaction. A fee of 2.5% is applied.
- Payeer – a minimum deposit amount of $50 is accepted, and a maximum deposit amount of $5000 in a single transaction. A fee of 1.1% is applied.
- OK Pay – a minimum deposit amount of $50 is accepted, and a maximum deposit amount of $5000 in a single transaction. A fee of 1.1% is applied.
There are several withdrawal methods also offered:
- Visa and Mastercard – a minimum withdrawal amount of $10 is accepted with a maximum withdrawal amount of $2000 in one transaction. A commission of 3.5% is applied.
- OkPay – a minimum withdrawal amount of $10 is accepted with a maximum withdrawal amount of $1000 in one transaction. A commission of 1.5% is applied.
- UpayCard – a minimum withdrawal amount of $10 is accepted with a maximum withdrawal amount of $2000 in one transaction. A commission of 1% is applied.
- Payeer – a minimum withdrawal amount of $10 is accepted with a maximum withdrawal amount of $1000 in one transaction. A commission of 1% is applied.
Withdrawal requests are processed within 1 to 3 working days depending on the withdrawal method chosen and will be received within 5 working days into the client’s account.
Verum Option offers several ways in which their support team can be contacted. The available contact methods include:
- Live Chat
- Telephone helpline
- Callback request
VIP account holders can also benefit from access to a dedicated account manager. The website is also available to view in numerous languages to suit the needs of clients from around the world. These include:
Extra Features and Resources
Clients of Verum Option can benefit from free educational resources which are designed to help beginners to get to grips with the basics of trading and investment. There are step by step tutorials and basic guides which are ideal for novice traders who are just starting out with binary options trading as well as a free training video. Clients can also benefit from access to an up to date economic calendar to help them inform their trades.
Verum Option has plenty to offer its clients, with a number of impressive benefits and features to appeal to both experience and novice investors alike. There are, however, some downsides to keep in mind when looking at this broker.
- Cutting edge trading software that is suitable for use by both experienced and novice traders
- 100% online trading interface requiring no installations or downloads
- Instant customer support via the live chat facility
- Choice of customer service contact methods including email, social media and telephone helpline
- Access to a dedicated account manager for VIP clients
- Choice of convenient deposit methods
- Choice of convenient withdrawal options
- Mobile app for Android and iOS devices allowing trading on the move
- Multilingual website
- VIP account for high volume traders with excellent benefits
- Free educational resources including videos and tutorials
- Licensed and regulated broker
- Over 200 assets to choose from
- Does not accept clients from Syria, Iran, North Korea, Japan, the USA, the UK, and the Canadian provinces of Saskatchewan, British Columbia and Quebec.
- Does not offer e-Wallet payment options
Is Verum Option a good broker for novice investors?
Verum Option is an excellent choice for newcomers to the financial markets since the minimum deposit required to get started with trading is very low at just $50 and the minimum trade amount is just $1, lowering the risk to suit the needs of beginners. There are also plenty of excellent training videos and tutorials aimed at new investors to help them to familiarise themselves with the basics of binary options trading.
Does Verum Option have trading competitions?
Verum Option does not offer bonuses, however it does offer several actions, competitions and other offers to reward existing clients for their loyalty and to persuade new clients to sign up. Some of the available contests include Guess The Rate contests and seasonal competitions.
Is Verum Option a reliable choice of binary options broker?
Choosing a broker that is reliable and trustworthy is very important, and Verum Option is a good choice for anyone that wants the certainty of choosing a regulated and licensed operator. This broker is regulated by the Financial Market Relations Regulation Centre and is a member of the National Association of Forex Dealers for the clients’ peace of mind and offers strong SSL encryption across its site as well as very secure and safe deposit and withdrawal methods so clients can feel safe in sharing their personal and financial information.